Analyst, Author, and Artist - Company Message
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

A Pony for Christmas
Animal Companions
Ballroom decorations for the Royal Wedding
Last preview installment for "Where the Lion Dwells"
We continue the preview of "Where the Lion Dwells"

Categories

Interviews with other authors
Story Previews
The stories behind the stories
What's New in Robbi's World
powered by

Stories That Sweep You Away

We continue the preview of "Where the Lion Dwells"

Two weeks ago, Joanna returned from a dinner engagement with Mick Riliuni who gave her an update on her favorite student's medical condition.  She found the student's arrogant uncle waiting for her in the barn when she returned.

* * * *
            Joanna pushed open the stall door to check the automatic watering system. She glanced over her shoulder at her visitor. “The Prince will not take kindly to the information that Shahin won’t return to the Institute.”
            The Middle Eastern doctor shrugged his shoulders with a dismissive movement that indicated he believed her comment not worthy of note. “I will meet with Prince Talib in the morning before his classes begin. Like royal princes the world over, he is spoiled and accustomed to getting his own way.”
            Joanna kept her expression neutral with difficulty as she shot him a wide-eyed stare. Spoiled and accustomed to getting one’s own way aren’t qualities limited to royal princes, my fine friend. I could say the same for you.
            “His affection for his cousin is genuine and he will see the necessity, I assure you.”
            “Yes, I can imagine you will guarantee he will. Well, Tuscan is set for the night, so my work here is done.” She gave him a wintry smile. “May I offer you a cup of tea or coffee before you leave?”
            “Thank you, but no. I won’t trouble you further. As soon as I have more details, I will inform you.” He nodded his covered head in her direction and indicated she should precede him from the stable.
            “Perhaps Doctor Riliuni as Shahin’s attending physician would take over —”
            “Sayyida, I will keep you informed.” No one could mistake his emphasis on the personal pronoun in either language. “We do not want the good doctor distracted from his duties, and forgive me for again stating the obvious, but you are a distraction.”
            Joanna bristled at his words. “I assure you, Doctor al-Najid, I have no intention of providing a distraction. Tonight, that is, I’m sure tonight is an example of your promise to allay my concerns.”
            “Yes, I will be your informant. And now I will bid you a restful night’s repose.” He bowed once again in her direction, turned on his heel, and disappeared into the darkness. (Preview concludes next week.)
* * * *
    Can't wait to find out what happens?  Download the electronic version or purchase a print copy from Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and other online retailers.

68 Comments to We continue the preview of "Where the Lion Dwells":

Comments RSS
best dissertation writing service on Thursday, April 26, 2018 1:16 PM
Crusader series are always enjoyable.I liked this post.Guys which is the best site for nursing writing services by the way?Thanks for sharing this post.

best dissertation help on Saturday, November 30, 2019 12:33 PM
I have read so many romance or family novels I cannot think of "Stories That Sweep You Away." But the one author that I remember made me cry while reading her book was Danielle Steele. It more of a family novel with a little bit of romance sprinkled in, but I remember it because that was probably the first time I cried while reading a novel. The story resonated with me and somehow feel the loss of that one character in the story. I have stopped reading Danielle Steele because I have outgrown it. I am into more mature fiction stories now.

Read More on Friday, April 27, 2018 5:21 PM
Like Good Information.

dissertation help on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:09 AM
Writing a masters dissertation is a very organized task which involves a lot of planning, analysis and obviously research. If you are doing a PhD or similar research doctorate, you must already experience a great agreement about your dissertation topic.

rabbit turkish sex honey in uae on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 2:57 AM
A natural aphrodisiac rabbit turkish sex honey in uae that gives you energy and relief from erectile dysfunction and enhances both female arousal and male performance

how to see remembered passwords in microsoft edge on Wednesday, August 8, 2018 6:47 AM
You can see the username and password in the setting of microsoft edge to click on menu bar.

Sharlu on Friday, September 21, 2018 2:20 AM

courier dtdc tracking on Monday, September 24, 2018 1:31 AM
This is the best option to track our courier on here.

imgrum on Monday, May 13, 2019 2:45 AM
Thank you for sharing the nice article! I'm glad to hear the news.

v on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 7:01 AM
v

CPQ-211 exam dumps on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:46 AM
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt. Download instant free demo & begin preparation.

bestessay review on Sunday, May 26, 2019 10:48 AM
Books teach us life and how society works. We cannot live without books so it is important for us to have a truthful knowledge about this book entitled Where the Lion Dwells. It is a perfect book that will be a great pathway through our creative imagination. It will lead us to a different world that we truly desire. So why not try this? A book that will awaken our minds. This is a great chance to escape from reality.

https://oneworldrental.ae/hire-monitors on Thursday, July 11, 2019 11:44 PM
One World Rental in Dubai specialises in supplying event technology for corporate events and business meetings. Our iPad Rental packages are often a popular choice for all delegates that are setting up conferences, live seminars, workshops, digital presentations and annual general meetings in well-known venues located across Doha, DWTC, Jeddah, ADNEC, Qatar, Bahrain, Dammam & UAE.

s on Wednesday, November 27, 2019 7:32 AM

iPadRental on Monday, December 16, 2019 1:57 AM
Crusader series are always enjoyable.I liked this post.ipad rental

iPadRental on Monday, December 16, 2019 1:58 AM
Crusader series are always enjoyable.I liked this post.ipad rental

how to get free avacoins on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 3:02 AM
The best way to get unlimited coins in the game is to use the Avakin Life Hack Tool.

Useless Websites on Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:15 AM
We continue the preview of "Where the Lion Dwells" Useless Websites

Meladerm skin lightening cream on Monday, February 24, 2020 9:04 AM
Thanks for sharing this awesome post....appreciate the work..:)

resurge discount code on Friday, April 3, 2020 1:05 AM
Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? In my opinion, my seeking has ended now

SockShare Alternatives on Friday, May 29, 2020 6:48 AM
When you outsource your company’s accounting services, you will be saving a lot of your company’s cost.

Nike Shoes on Friday, August 14, 2020 4:32 AM

watch anime free on Monday, February 1, 2021 5:39 AM
AnimeFlix best anime streaming site to watch anime online free. Anime flix, animeultima, 4anime to watch English dubbed anime for free.

essay help australia on Friday, March 26, 2021 3:23 PM
Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.

homework hotline on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 12:25 PM
I really happy found this website eventually. Really informative and inoperative, Thanks for the post and effort! Please keep sharing more such blog.

Miraya on Saturday, April 24, 2021 9:50 AM
I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Brazil Covid-19

Jamez on Saturday, April 24, 2021 8:39 PM
For a long time i am visiting your blog and found it really impressive, i must say that this site has exceptional content. Thanks for continuing the good work Buy Quran Pak From Tajquran.com

drew on Sunday, April 25, 2021 6:06 AM
For a long time i am visiting your blog and found it really impressive, i must say that this site has exceptional content. Thanks for continuing the good work instagram followers

Maleka on Tuesday, April 27, 2021 3:31 PM
Glad to read this I found it so amazing best site ever. Social media marketing online in pakistan

Custom wordpress development on Thursday, May 6, 2021 4:17 AM
We Build Sites That Are Easier To Access Anytime, Anywhere

SecurityX on Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:19 AM
We establish strong internal security culture to provide convenience so that your devices can identify and respond to threats.

shopify app development company on Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:50 AM
We build websites for you to achieve your optimal goals and enable you to leave a fine, bold and long-lasting impression on the visitors. Here at Shopifyninja, we are shopify app development company in Canada. We also know that a website is the basic step towards growing your brand.

time tracking software on Thursday, May 6, 2021 5:59 AM
When you know roughly how long a project is going to take, you can also do a better job of planning your team’s time and staffing people across different projects

Anonymous on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 4:26 AM
This site is excellent and so is how the subject matter was explained. I also like some of the comments too. Looking forward to your next post. Amazon Va Training in Lahore

Nancy Jones on Thursday, May 27, 2021 10:59 AM
Besides my C course, I have a job and family, both of which compete to get my time. I couldn't find sufficient time for the challenging C assignments, and these people came in and saved my skin. I must commend them for the genius Programming Assignment Help. Their C Homework Help tutors did the best job and got me shining grades.

Nancy Jones on Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:01 AM
I am looking for a Statistics Assignment Help expert for Statistics Homework Help. I have struggled enough with statistics and therefore I just can't do it anymore on my own. . I have come across your post and I think you are the right person to provide me with SPSS homework help. Let me know how much you charge per assignment so that I can hire you today.

Nancy Jones on Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:03 AM
Matlab Assignment Help helped me to complete my seventh Matlab assignment, which was also the best-performed! It scored 92/100, which I've never scored before on any other assignment/exam in my lifetime. Otherwise, their service was as quick as usual. The delivery was also on time. I'm now requesting to use this same programmer multiple times. He seems the best in Image Processing tasks. Meanwhile, I'll ask for more Matlab Homework Help soon.

Nancy Jones on Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:04 AM
I have just come across your post and I believe this is exactly what I am looking for. I want an economics assignment help from a tutor who can guarantee me a top grade. Do you charge per page or does it depend on the bulk of the economics homework help being completed? More to that if the work is not good enough do you offer free corrections.

assignment services on Thursday, May 27, 2021 11:17 PM
Are you too busy to work on an assignment? or finding best assignment writing service uk to complete the project, but you dont understand the topic? Sometimes youre just too tired from all the classes and exams, so an additional assignment was the straw that broke the camels back. If you encounter any obstacle with cheap assignment writing service uk, there is only one reasonable solution: hiring an assignment writing services.The fact that you can get professionaluk essay help with your assignments goes to your advantage: you can always get the projects you need without missing the deadlines your professors imposed. No one will ever know that you relied on an expert writer, so you wont put your grade and academic record at risk. On the contrary; youll get a high grade and youll improve your own skills and knowledge in the topic youre supposed to work on

Maria Garcia on Friday, May 28, 2021 2:55 AM
The ardent Programming Homework Help tutor that nailed down my project was very passionate. He answered my Python questions with long, self-explanatory solutions that make it easy for any average student to revise. Moreover, he didn't hesitate to answer other questions, too, even though they weren't part of the exam. If all Python Homework Help experts can be like this then they can trend as the best Programming school ever online.

Maria Garcia on Friday, May 28, 2021 3:03 AM
Hey STATA homework help expert, I need to know if you can conduct the Kappa measurement of agreement. This is what is in my assignment. I can only hire someone for statistics assignment help if they are aware of the kappa measurement of agreement. If you can do it, then reply to me with a few lines of what the kappa measure of agreement is. Let me know also how much you charge for statistics homework help in SAS.

Maria Garcia on Friday, May 28, 2021 3:05 AM
Me and my classmates took too long to understand Matlab Assignment Help pricing criteria. we're always grateful for unique solutions on their Matlab assignments. Matlab Homework Help experts have the right experience and qualifications to work on any programming student's homework. They help us in our project.

Maria Garcia on Friday, May 28, 2021 3:07 AM
Hi, other than economics assignment help are there other subjects that you cover? I am having several assignments one needs an economics homework help expert and the other one needs a financial expert. If you can guarantee quality work on both then I can hire you to complete them. All I am sure of is that I can hire you for the economics one but the finance one I am not sure.

Sahna on Saturday, May 29, 2021 9:35 AM
I am glad to read your blog. its really awesome and cool post.your blog is a really good and cool post. your blog is really good. thanks for sharing the nice post Brazil Pandemic

Ziva on Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:18 PM
Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info. Thanks. Online ebook maker

Recruitment Management assignment help on Monday, May 31, 2021 12:17 AM
We always hired the professional and qualified writers for these assignments. You can simply get the complete benefits of Recruitment Management assignment help directly from our website at the lowest cost. Email Id: assignmenthelp@bookmyessay.com Contact us: +1(240)8399485

Hanna Bell on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:34 AM
Hey there, I need an Statistics Homework Help expert to help me understand the topic of piecewise regression. In our lectures, the concept seemed very hard, and I could not understand it completely. I need someone who can explain to me in a simpler way that I can understand the topic. he/she should explain to me which is the best model, the best data before the model and how to fit the model using SPSS. If you can deliver quality work then you would be my official Statistics Assignment Help partner.

Hanna Bell on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:39 AM
I don’t have time to look for another expert and therefore I am going to hire you with the hope that I will get quality economics assignment help .Being aneconomics homework help professor I expect that your solutions are first class. All I want to tell you is that if the solutions are not up to the mark I am going to cancel the project.

Hanna Bell on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:41 AM
That is a huge number of students. Are they from the same country or different countries? I also want your math assignment help. I want to perform in my assignments and since this is what you have been doing for years, I believe you are the right person for me. Let me know how much you charge for your math homework help services.

Hanna Bell on Tuesday, June 1, 2021 9:45 AM
Hello. Please check the task I have just sent and reply as soon as possible. I want an adjustment assignment done within a period of one week. I have worked with an Accounting Homework Help tutor from your team and therefore I know it’s possible to complete it within that period. Let me know the cost so that I can settle it now as your Accounting Assignment Help experts work on it.

Sarah Wilson on Friday, June 4, 2021 2:53 AM
How much do you charge for a Statistics Assignment Help task? Take, for statistics assignment experts my case, where I need you to provide me with the Statistics Homework Help on plotting a scatter plot with a regression line? How much should that cost? Do you charge on the basis of the workload or have a constant payment?

Sarah Wilson on Friday, June 4, 2021 2:55 AM
I have submitted my assignment to your website without any challenges. The economics assignmenthelp expert handling my assignment has already contacted me and I am certain that my work is underway. I am just hoping that I will get quality economics homework help. I have a lot of hopes in you and I am just hoping that you will not disappoint me.

Sarah Wilson on Friday, June 4, 2021 2:59 AM
As much as there are discouragements, it is true that mathematics is hard. Like in my case, I was never discouraged by anyone about math but I still find it very hard and that is why I am requesting your Math assignment help. I am tired of struggling with mathematics and spending sleepless nights trying to solve sums that I still don’t get right. Having gone through your Math homework help, I am sure that I will get the right help through you. Please tell me what I need to be able to hire you.

Sarah Wilson on Friday, June 4, 2021 3:03 AM
Just what I was looking for. I am struggling with my accounting assignment. I want an Accounting Assignment Help tutor to offer me two services. One is to complete my accounting assignments and the other is to provide me with online classes. I believe you are experienced enough to offer both Accounting Homework Help and online classes. I know you charge assignments based on the bulk. Tell me how much you charge for the online classes per hour.

Jame on Saturday, June 5, 2021 7:49 AM
Great post !! Nice and effective blog post. The content is too short but effective. I love the information you share here. Its an well written blog post by you. This is awesome blog post Namkeen Karahi (Chicken

Omy on Sunday, June 6, 2021 9:56 AM
I like this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing. whole Sale Framing

Kathe on Monday, June 7, 2021 8:33 AM
Your blog never ceases to amaze me, it is very well written and organized. Uyghur Naan

Hamd on Monday, June 7, 2021 10:45 AM
Hi..I read out your blog and that is so helpful for me. You must visit on another blog which is very helpful for us Buy Quran Online

Lucas. on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 1:35 AM
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. buy e cigarette
Reply to comment

MBBS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh | Admission 2021 on Thursday, June 10, 2021 1:42 AM
Explore Top Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh Based on 2021 Ranking with all Clinical & Non Clinical Details researched by Get My University. Get the 100% genuine information about MBBS College in 2021. Email Id - info@getmyuniversity.com Contact No - 91-7678676001 Visit here - https://www.getmyuniversity.com/medical-colleges-in-uttar-pradesh

Saahil on Monday, June 14, 2021 2:47 PM
Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Quality Sewing machine parts
Reply to comment

University of Perpetual Help System Philippines on Friday, June 18, 2021 1:23 AM
University of Perpetual help system philippines is a world top university located in, Manila - Philippines. a premier mbbs university in the country and region for the study of medicine by maintaining high academic standards. and it is approved by MCI. Our Mission is to create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and learn to apply it professionally with a concern for the society. Read at - http://www.perpetualuniversity.in/ Call Us: +91-9500156738

university of perpetual on Friday, June 18, 2021 2:05 AM

Anonymous on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 6:54 AM
Thank you for giving us amazing information on this topic. Actually, I was searching for this kind of information amazon ppc

university of perpetual help system delta on Thursday, June 24, 2021 4:22 AM
University of Perpetual help system dalta is a world top university located in, Manila - Philippines. a premier mbbs university in the country and region for the study of medicine by maintaining high academic standards. and it is approved by MCI. Our Mission is to create and sustain a community of learning in which students acquire knowledge and learn to apply it professionally with a concern for the society.

SOIL MODIFICATION services in USA on Friday, June 25, 2021 5:38 AM
Often, the subgrade soil is too wet and can’t provide the strength and support to the overlying pavement. In other words, soil that exceed the optimum moisture content is unworkable, making it impossible to meet the requirements for structural earthworks. For more visit to our website

Wall tile Installation Edmonton on Friday, June 25, 2021 7:37 AM
. A flexible underlayment will prevent cracks in ceramic and stone tile because it distributes the weight carried evenly. Tile renovation Edmonton can include new tile installation, floor leveling, tile removal, tile grouting, tile repair, and an assortment of problems for correction.

Eye clinic Edmonton on Friday, June 25, 2021 9:49 AM
At Envision Eye Care, we strive to provide comprehensive eye care for the whole family. From pediatric eye care to screening for various eye diseases to specialty contact lens fittings, we are equipped with the latest equipment for your eye care needs.