Robbi Perna - Author and Lecturer
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

A Pony for Christmas
Animal Companions
Ballroom decorations for the Royal Wedding
Last preview installment for "Where the Lion Dwells"
We continue the preview of "Where the Lion Dwells"

Categories

Interviews with other authors
Story Previews
The stories behind the stories
What's New in Robbi's World
powered by

Stories That Sweep You Away

Support our Troops this Veterans Day

In honor of the Veterans Day memorial this week, I encourage you to support our troops by making a donation to the veteran's group of your choice. If you would consider purchasing a copy of "Once A Soldier," you will enjoy a good read while supporting The Wounded Warrior Project.  All my author's royalties benefit the project.

Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online retailers.

11 Comments to Support our Troops this Veterans Day:

Comments RSS
Smith< on Wednesday, May 02, 2018 10:19 AM
Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

australianessays writing services on Saturday, May 05, 2018 4:36 AM
I really appreciate the services provided by the troops, and in my company I even wrote an article on the sacrifices they made.
Reply to comment

logo design service on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:24 AM
Free design help offers best custom logo design services at low prices with unconditional refund guarantee. So, hire our professional logo designing company.
Reply to comment

Rooibos Tea on Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:40 PM
Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.
Reply to comment

Raisins on Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:50 PM
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.
Reply to comment

Kiwano on Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:52 PM
Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food additionally, Thanks.
Reply to comment

Head Lice on Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:55 PM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
Reply to comment

Burn Fat on Saturday, August 25, 2018 2:57 PM
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses.
Reply to comment

Detox Water on Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:13 AM
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.
Reply to comment

Copper on Sunday, August 26, 2018 1:35 AM
Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy.
Reply to comment

Lycopene on Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:11 AM
Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
Reply to comment